Are your products safe?
Safety is one of our top priorities in our company! Our food-grade silicone products meet the highest standards of safety, and have been rigorously tested by independent, third-party governing safety facilities. For more information, please visit our Safety page.
How do I care for my teether?
It is important to follow the care instructions to protect the products from damage and unsafe use.
- Silicone can be washed with hot and soapy water.
- Never put wood into a dishwasher or boiling water.
- Wood is naturally antibacterial and can simply be wiped with a damp cloth to clean. Do not submerge or soak in water and never expose to extreme temperatures.
- Gently wipe clips to clean. Do not submerge or expose to moisture for extended periods of time.
- Always discard and dispose of any damaged items.
Where are you located?
We are located in South Surrey, BC, Canada.
Do you offer cancellations, returns or exchanges?
Due to the recent pandemic and the nature of our products, all items are final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges. Only exchange or store credit can be applied if items are defective or damaged due to our error.
My item is damaged.
If the damage has been caused by Little Nato and Co, your item will be replaced. If you received a damaged item in the mail, you have 24 hours to report damages. We will not replace or refund any damaged items outside of Little Nato and Co control.